Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I read, I write, and yes monkeys, I blog now too.

Hi, as you can see. I'm a bit new to blogging. Maybe a bit behind the game, but what the hey, I'm jumping right in. I thought, as a good introduction, I'd walk you through my day.

Wake up.
Go back to sleep.
Wake up for real.
...
Get out of bed.
No, seriously, get out of bed.
Brushteetheatbreakfastchargephone.
Go to school. (Not important.)
Go home.
DASH TO PEDRO (My laptop) BECAUSE HE'S BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR ME ALL DAY!
Check email, webook, wattpad, authomony, facebook, youtube, and everything else.
Cry a little bit. (Nobody likes me.)
Check again.
Nothing.
Get over it.
Ask me if I'm over it, CAUSE I AM!
Check one more time.
Curse until throat is sore. (But Remember that I'm a good girl and use substitute words like poo and monkey.)
"Becca! Come down here and do fifty bagillion chores while I feed your siblings grapes from a vine because their more social and less creepy then you!"
Screw being a good girl and curse some more.
Finish doing mountains of dishes/laundry/trash handling/etc. While watching brother and sister doing nothing but stare at the TV.
Go back to happy place.
Finally start to write.
WRITEWRITEWRITEWRITEWRITEWRITEWRITE!
Stupid typos.
WRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!
"Becca! The house is messy again because none of us can take care of ourselves!"
Leave happy place.
Clean house of hell (Where things go to get lost)
Go back to happy place.
Ten minutes of social interaction.
WRITE!
Check email.
CURSE YOU MONKEYS!
Check website stats.
1 view...
LOVE THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING THAT'S IN IT!
Do homework.
Bedtime.


That's a day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment