Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Did Ya Miss Me Monkeys?

 ^That is me and my friend with two small asian children. Gotta love kids.^



OMG YES I KNOW IT'S BEEN TO LONG!

~Ahem~ Happy Holidays...
Is what terrorists say. Merry Christmas!

(See what I did there? That was a 30 Rock quote people, try to keep up.)

Can you tell that I'm hyper? Yes, it's because on top of taking a rather lovely and unexpected vacation from writing I got everything I wanted for Christmas. (A video game and a book, my life is so glamorous monkeys.) And someone told me the weirdest thing in the world. My friend was trying to convince me (omg guys, your not even going to believe this) that Santa doesn't exist. I know, total bull, am I right?

But now I'm back on the publishing/writing/video editing/video gaming/group organizing/ninja-ing/monkey bashing/twilight bashing/secret agenting train, and this train is GOING PLACES! I'll be back to doing inspirational blogs next week, so don't worry.

On My Night Stand- Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

No comments:

Post a Comment