Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Giving Nano Another Try!

Banter banter banter "how are you?" banter banter "Oh no she di-int!" banter joke laugh banter...

OKAY LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!

I've decided to give NaNoWriMo another try in June by participating in Camp NaNoWriMo! I've got a great plot lined up (it's all shiny and sparkly) and have started outlining. (Also, I hate publishing. Just thought I should add that in there somewhere since I haven't talked about it in a while.) But I'm kinda caught. Thanks to Picnik shutting down in April (meaning all their premium features are FREE) I have made six awesome covers for the draft. I want you guys to decide which cover I should use.

Cover 1

Cover 2

Cover 3

Cover 4

Cover 5

Cover 6

Yes, I went away from the traditional Becca Lathorn and changed it to B.J. Lathorn for this one book. Sue me. So, which one do you like?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention...GOT A FREAKING DOG YO! You monkeys are jealous, I know.

1 comment:

  1. I like 5 or 3. though in 3 it looks like the skin around her eye is pealing off....hmmm. But they all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete