Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hiatus


There's something wrong with me.

...Well, more so then usual.


Hello gu-I MEAN MONEYS! Cough cough....Yeah, I'm really off my funk. (As you probably inferred by the random photo.) Thing is, I'm losing my drive. I first noticed I was slowing down after I finished Vemberia: The Call of War. Where I used to love books I now easily get bored and move on too the next, I can't write without getting so paralyzed with the fear that it is crap. Heck, even for my NaNoWriMo I quit on only the second day. Honestly, after four years of nearly non stop writing and reading, I need a break. 

So I regret to inform you that I will be taking a break from blogging for a while. I promise you I will get my muse back, just give me some time. I need to fall in love with my craft again, and maybe that will happen when I don't have so many other things baring down on me. So, until next time.

Forever Thinking,
Becca Lathorn

1 comment: