Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'M BACK MONKEYS!!!!


~*Sleep talking*~

What's that Ms. Stiefvater? You want me to be in your writing group? With Libba Bray Erin Morgenstern and Holly Black? Of course I'd....

~*Mumbles Twitches and Snores*~

No Monkey, you know I hate squid....

~*Book falls on head*~

OF COURSE I'M AWAKE I'M SO AWAKE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HAVE NO PROOF GET A WARRANT!

~*Yawns*~ 

Oh, it's you.

Hey there! Long time no see! If I remember correctly it's been....Oh my. It's been a whole month. Well then, thank you for not forgetting about me.

Last time I left off I was saying stuff about that mid life crisis I was _______ years to young to have, but I'm so over it. Between the rewrites of Scrapper and the readings of incredible books like The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater and Stardust by Neil Gaiman, I've restored my love for reading and writing. So, it's my pleasure to tell you that starting next week I will continue my regular blogging!

But, until then, Happy Writings as always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment