Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ways Of Inspiration: Winging It

This is how I spend my Friday nights...


THE BLANK PAGE!

It's enough to scare any writer, the thought of staring a a blank page. The words are just at the tips of your fingers, yet they seem so hesitant. Yet it continuously happens to us, again and again.

This is a Way of Inspiration, a tumbling block, a style of writing, a good/bad habit, and a one-way ticket to the loony bin all in one! But enough of just looking at that page. Start writing.

Oh yes, the art of winging it, it's a delicate art that requires much experience and concentration. (I don't know if you can tell, but I'm winging this blog post as we speak.) There's not very much to say about this type of inspiration, just that it's when you power through for whatever reason. But here are somethings to help.

-Writing Prompts
-Reading 
-Taking breaks
-Watching TV
-Don't Push Yourself

That's all I got. Happy Tuesday!


~* Update *~
Okay, I know today's post was real doo-doo. Sorry, I'm tired. Just leave me alone. 
BUT WAIT!
Don't leave me alone, because now I'm on Figment.com! Check me out at this link, or search Becca J. Lathorn. 
Kthanksbyenow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment