Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm Working

Yes, I know, I've gone and gotten lazy again. But, for good reason! (For you anyway.) I'm working on a bit of a mystery project (although those of you on Facebook probably know what it is). Until I've got the momentum going on that I'll be posting random prompts on Tuesdays  Feel free to write out responses to them and post (or link me to) them in the comments or on Facebook. Here it goes.

Prompt:
You wake up in the middle of a snow storm. You're not sure how you got there but it's apparent that you're going to need to find some shelter soon or you'll die. All you've got with you is a book of matches, a thin flannel blanket, and a shovel. But it seems you have company, because a good old Saint Bernard is with you. That, and for some reason you have a cello. What do you do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment