Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Bucket List (At Least As Far As Writing Goes)

Yes, yes I know. I've been all me me me lately. But this post is particularly important to me. It's my way of getting people to hold me too things I really want to do in my life. I've never been great at overcoming fears and making a leap into something big, something that involves commitment. But there must be something to this whole writing thing because it's kept me truer to my big projects then anything else in my life. So here are things that I want to do with my story telling, places I want to go. You better hold me accountable to this.


1) Publish Scrapper.

2) Write a screenplay.

3) Write a Graphic Novel.

4) Write a Middle Grade Novel.

5) Write a Christian Novel.

6) Write and produce a TV hour-long sci-fi or fantasy.

7) Write for a video game.

8) Voice act in a cartoon or anime.

9) Voice act in a video game.

10) Launch a Youtube Channel and gain enough views to be a partner.

11) Write an episode of Doctor Who. (Stole that one from Neil Gaiman, don't tell him.)


That being said, my overall goal for the summer is to learn about the basics of Script formatting and writing, maybe getting started on writing a few of these projects before I get them going. So far I've got an idea for the Graphic Novel, the Middle Grade Novel and the TV Hour-Long Sci-Fi.


Stats Of The Week
Song: Overkill by Colin Hay
Book: Hold Me Closer Nercromancer by Lish Mcbride
Word: Evanescence
Quote:  "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
― Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment