Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Check Point Acquired


NO! NO! GET BACK I SAY! BACK TO THE ABYSS FROM WHENCE YOU CAME JABORWAKI! 

~*Looks to Monkeys*~

Oh, gimme a sec. 

~*Turns back to Mosnter*~

TASTE MY KEYBLADE YOU FOUL BEAST!

~*Jaborwaki dies. Turns back to Monkeys.*~

Alrighty then, sorry about that. So, I'm guessing it's been a while. I really wouldn't know. See, I was on my way to class one day when I spotted this blue phone-box thingie. Me, I thought that phone booths were extinct so I figured I'd call someone just as a joke or something. Well, it ended up not being a phone box, so I ended up getting lost in it-long story short, I don't know what year it is...Uh-huh...Only a couple of months?...Not bad for a mere mortal like myself. 

College. You never know what's going to happen. 

So, as it seems I just can't keep up with checking in with HUMANITY on a regular basis, I'm going to jumble up the next few holiday posts in one. Ahem. 

Merry Christmas! 

Happy New Year!

Happy Other Holiday That You Celebrate!

I'm glad we got to share this moment together. 

You all know my good friend Princess Faith, right? Well, for my New Year post I'm going to give her a reading list that she must finish by next year. Feel free to try it yourself. (Princess: I picked these books specifically with you in mind. Do not tell me you probably won't like them.)

The Princess Faith Really Needs To Stop Doubting Me Dare Reading List

1) The Giver by Lois Lowry
2) Fahrenheit by Ray Bradbury
3) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
4) Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
5) The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
6) Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
7) Gracling by Kristen Cashore
8) Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore
9) Hitchhiker's Guide To The Universe by Douglas Adams
10) The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
11) I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak
12) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
13) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
14) The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
15) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
16) Eragon by Christopher Paolini
17) Finish the freaking Mortal Instruments already
18) Did I mention The Giver

1 comment:

  1. Nope. Not The Giver. And no. Not the Mortal Instruments. Nope nope nope. Nope.

    ReplyDelete