Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm in NaNoWriMo!

I know that usually it takes me a good half year-year to complete a manuscript, but I'm going to do it!

I'm going to write a manuscript in a month! 



I'm going to enter NaNoWriMo this year and try to finish a whole manuscript in a month. I'll be using a story idea that I came up with around the time I came up with Scrapper, but alas, it fell to ruin. I'll re-work it and hopefully I'll succeed. I'm SO PUMPED MONKEYS!!!! It's the real deal. I've already started outlining. Wanna know about what I'm writing? I bet you do!





Hailey and Lane are in for the adventure of a lifetime. One day, as too best friends Hailey Foley and Brandon "Lane" Keldric watch the stars together, suddenly a meteor comes crashing down from the sky and hits the field near them. Always the first to chase after adventure, Hailey rushes to the crash site despite Lane's protests and finds a small stone with an alien living inside. The alien, upon her last breath, bestows her powers upon Hailey so that she can protect the planet from an alien invasion. And just like that, Hailey's a super hero. Meanwhile, something's been up with Lane. He's not at all the way he use to be, and Hailey's starting to doubt whether or not he's friend or foe.

Like it? I knew you would! I will be scarcely blog in the next month, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment