Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Just Received My First Rejection...

Cartoon From Bo's Cafe Life



Guy's, seriously, it's okay. I made sure to kill my soul long before I started writing.

....

Who am I kidding? This sucks. But is it weird that I'm a bit proud of myself at the same time? I mean, the first rejection is a very special occasion. It's when you decide if you can really deal with fifty more in order to publish your book. And if you can't, well, then you'll not only save a lot of your time but I a lot a small fortune in chocolate. And well...
I've decided to say to hell with it and went with the chocolate. I mean, at least the agent responded. They could have...not...responded.
Yeah, my heart's just not in it today. Come back when I've got a offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment